• 1 112 lb. ground beef
• 3/4 c. onion, diced
• 1 jar store bought pasta sauce
• 1 carton (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
• 1 c. parmesan cheese, shredded 1 egg 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried parsley 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 c. mozzarella cheese
• 1 box of lasagna noodles
1- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook onion and beef in frying pan until beef is browned.
2. Boil water in large pot. Add box of lasagna noodles and cook as directed.
3. Add jar of pasta sauce to beef mixture and let it simmer until ready to assemble lasagna.
4. Combine egg, ricotta, parmesan, parsley, oregano and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix and set aside.
5. Spread 1 c. of meat sauce in a greased 9xl3 baking dish.
6. Layer with 3 noodles, then spread half of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Top with 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the meat mixture.
7. Repeat (noodles, ricotta, mozzarella, then meat).
8. Top with last layer of noodles and remaining sauce. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
9. Uncover and add remaining 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, bake for 5 minutes.
10. Let it stand for 5 minutes then serve with cheesy garlic bread.