The Macon R-I Board of Education will meet on Thursday, August 22, in the central conference room 115 beginning with a Proposed Tax Rate Hearing at 5:30 p.m.
A tentative agenda is as follows:
• Public comments
• Approval of agenda
• Consent agenda
• Principal/Director reports
• Superintendent's report
• Review of Draft Macon R-I Strategic Plan - Macon Continuous Improvement.
• Set Tax Levy for 2013-14 Fiscal Year.
• Consideration Missouri School Board Association Board Policy revisions.
• Consideration of gatekeeper, scorekeeper and clockkeeper pay rates.
• Consideration of Memorandum of Agreement with the City of Macon for School Resource Officer (SRO).
Set date for future meetings
Board comments and future issues
Executive session, Section 610-021, RSMo., Sections (1),(2),(3),(5),(6),(8),(9),(13).