The Macon City Council will conduct an open meeting on August 13, at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be conducted in the City Council Chambers. A tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
3. Approval of accounts payable
4. Financial report
5. Ordinance accepting James and Janet Streets as dedicated City streets
6. Maple Ridge Single Family Home Ownership Development—Andrew Danner
7. Resolution in support of Maple Ridge Home Ownership Development
8. Public hearing—2013 tax levy
9. Ordinance approving 2013 tax levy
10. Discussion of fireworks ordinance—Richard Compton
11. Request for waiver of nose ordinance and permission to serve alcohol on outside premises—Macon Elks Lodge
12. Certification of August 6, 2013 election results
13. Appointment to Park Advisory Board
14. Ordinance authorizing the Mayor of the City of Macon to execute contract between the City of Macon and the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission providing a grant to the City of Macon in the amount of $90,833 to be used for construction engineering services and construction for reconstruction of runway 2/20 with said funds to be utilized as part of the match required for State Block Grant for Project No. 10-31A-1C; provided, however, that in the event State funds available to the Commission under 305.230 RSMo are reduced so that the Commission is incapable of completely satisfying its obligation to all the Sponsors for the current State fiscal year, the Commission may recomputed and reduce this grant.
15. Ordinance authorizing Mayor of City of Macon to execute Utility Agreement between the City of Macon and Macon Electric Cooperative related to relocation/installation of certain utilities at Macon Fower Memorial Airport.
16. Ordinance authorizing May or City of Macon to execute agreement between City of Macon and Macon R-I School District related to School Resource Officer.
17. Mayor's report
18. Council reports
19. City Administrator's report
20. City Clerk's report