After an attempted child abduction in Macon and another in New Cambria, it is safe to say many parents are on the watch. Although parents are on the lookout, do kids know what to do incase of an emergency? Here are a couple things to remind your children of:
• Never get into a car with a stranger
• Always try to walk in a group
• Don't walk alone at night
• If you have a cell phone keep it handy
• If confronted, make a scene to get someone's attention
"Don't feel like you are bothering us," said Macon Police Chief Steve Olinger. "If you see suspicious activity, it is better to report it and make sure everybody is safe."