The Macon City Council will meet Tuesday, September 10 at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The tentative agenda is as follows.
1. Call to order
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
3. Approval of accounts payable
4. Financial report.
5. Review of bids for storm water channel improvements—Overbrook/Hilldale.
6. Request to hold event in Jackson Street Park—Donni Flores.
7. Request to close a portion of Sheridan Street—Jon Dwiggins.
8. Review of bids for sidewalk repair/replacement project.
9. Presentation of Police Employee of the Quarter award—Steve Olinger.
10. Transfer of revenue for Airport Expansion Project.
11. Re-appointments to Airport Expansion Project.
12. Re-appointment to Police Merit Board.
13. Ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony at Macon Fower Memorial Airport for Runway Expansion Project.
14. Discussion of conflicting speed limits on Maffrey Street.
15. Mayor's report
16. Council reports
17. City Administrator's report
18. City Clerk's report