1. The wound clinic is open and has 16 patients enrolled. Samaritan is still waiting on their first hyperbaric chamber patient.
2. The ambulance garage is basically done and has been turned over to Samaritan Hospital by the Ambulance District. Samaritan Hospital Administrator Berne Orman says they will be paying the district back for the building for the next 10 years.
3. The Board approved administrators to go ahead with the selection of a new MRI machine. "It's a service we should try and provide for our community," said Orman. "I think the community will support it and benefit from the newer technology."
4. The hospital had a loss of $113,549 for the month of May. According to Samaritan Hospital Finance Executive Susan Spencer, expenses were not out of line compared to revenues; supplies were higher because of orthopedic activity as well as write offs for revenue.
5. The parking lot is near completion, however, there are some cracks in the surface that are leaving Orman with concern. Those concerns are being made aware with the contractor.