The Macon City Council will conduct an open meeting on July 9 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be conducted in the City Council Chambers. A tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
3. Approval of accounts payable
4. Financial report
Old business: none
5. Storm water infiltration on Ranchland Drive—Harold Brown
6. Ordinance re-adopting Chapter 2, Sections 2-91 thru 2-95 of the City Code of the City of Macon relating to conflict of interest disclosure
7. Resolution authorizing the Mayor to approve functions, events and gathering to be held upon City property or infrastructure provided that such person, group or entity meets the requirements of the City.
8. Request to consider adoption of James Street and Janet Street as city streets—James T. Holman.
9. Ordinance authorizing the Mayor to execute an agreement between the City of Macon Municipal Utilities and Benton and Associates pertaining to certain professional engineering services in connection with wastewater system improvements.
10. Mayor's report
11. Council report
12. City Administrator's report
13. City Clerk's report