|
|
|
Macon Chronicle-Herald - Macon, MO
  • Fire leaves none injured

  • There was a structure fire in Atlanta on June 4. Find out all the details here.
    • email print
  • On Tuesday, June 4, at approximately 3:25 p.m. the Atlanta Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 409 West Marion in Atlanta. The home, belonging to Steve and Sandy Walker, had a fire in the bathroom which was contained within five minutes.
    "There was a trashcan on fire, but we dont know if a cigarette or something else caused the fire," said Atlanta Fire Chief Danny Magers.
    There was minor heat and smoke damage in the bathroom.
    The Atlanta Fire Department was assisted by La Plata Fire Department and the Macon County Ambulance District. Responders left the scene at 4:45 p.m.
      • calendar