The Macon City Council will conduct an open meeting on April 9 at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. A tentative agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
3. Approval of accounts payable.
4. Financial Report
5. Ordinance approving loading zone in front of 107 Vine Street.
6. Certification of Election results—April 2, 2013 election.
7. Oath of Office Newly Elected Officials.
8. Request to write off uncollected 2009 Personal Property Taxes.
9. Request to close a portion of Rubey St., waiver of noise ordinance and permission to serve alcohol on city streets for Boots & Black Tie event.
10. Review of mowing bids for Jackson Street Park.
11. Review of mowing bids for Woodlawn Cemetery.
12. Review of Nuisance Abatement bids—property clearing.
13. Review of Nuisance Abatement bids—mowing.
14. Review of Nuisance Abatement bids—securing buildings.
15. Mayor's report
16. Council report
17. City Administrator's report
18. City Clerk's report