Macon R-I board to meet Thursday
- Want to know what will be discussed at the Macon R-I School Board meeting on Thursday? Find out here.
The Macon R-I Board of Education will meet on Thursday, March 21, in the central conference room 115 beginning at 6 p.m.
A tentative agenda is as follows:
• Public comments
• Approval of agenda
• Consent agenda
• Superintendent's report
• MSIP 5 and Macon R-I student achievement.
• Update on 2013 commencement speaker.
• Community Insight Process and Strategic Plan Development update.
• Review of Ag Communications Curriculum change to dual enrollment offering.
• February 2013 month-ending budget comparison report.
• Consideration of 2013-14 Master Calendar.
• Consideration of summer 2013 capitol improvements bids.
• Consideration of bids for building trades 2013-14 house.
Set date for future meetings
Board comments and future issues
Executive session, Section 610-021, RSMo., Sections (1),(3),(5),(6),(8),(13).