School Board Agenda
- The Macon R-I Board of Education will meet on Thursday, Feb. 28. Here is their tentative agenda.
The Macon R-I Board of Education will meet on Thursday, Feb. 28, in the central conference room 115 beginning at 6 p.m. A tentative agenda is as follows:
• Public comments
• Approval of agenda
• Consent agenda
• Introduction to MSIP 5 and Macon R-I student achievement.
• Follow-up on proposed fall 2013 implementation of girls golf program.
• 2013 commencement speaker nomination and selection process.
• January 2013 month-ending budget comparison report.
• Notice of public meeting to discuss and set 2013-14 Master Calendar.
• Review and acceptance of English Language Learner Program evaluation.
• Review and acceptance of Preschool Program evaluation.
• Career Center request to seek enhancement grants from DESE.
• Career Center request to let bid for Building Trades 2013-14 house.
• Operations department request to let bids.
• Set date for future meetings
• Board comments and future issues
Executive session, Section 610-021, RSMo., Sections (1),(3),(5),(6),(8),(13).